Adam gave me a gift certificate to the Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa in Corona for Christmas. He also picked his sister Amanda's name and got her one too so the two of us went today. What a relaxing treat!! I had a maternity massage that was amazing while Amanda had a facial. Then, we met up for a pedicure. They served treats and Martinelli's. When the therapist was rubbing my feet she asked if I wanted her to induce my labor because there are many pressure point in the feet and ankles related to female organs. I said "sure", so I'll let you know if I need to recommend this place to kick start labor!!
After my massage, we met up and had about an hour to use the facilities. There are 22 pools including mineral springs and hot springs. They have cool spring water for you to drink around every corner.
Amanda and I were embarassed at first but decided to try the red clay baths. I was told that it was harmless for the baby so we got our suits on and gave it a try. There is warm water to soak in and then a pillar of red clay mud that you spread all over your body and let dry. Then there are cave showers to clean off in. Our skin was so soft afterwards. It was super cool.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Thank you Adam!!
Posted by
Stacey Bishop
at
8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
as i was reading about your awesome spa day a single tear was running down my face.
I also got the labor inducing foot massage (trust me I did everything to try to get Hunter out) but it did nothing. Better luck to you! And brownie points to Adam to sending you to Glen Ivy!
So---did it work for you? That sounds like it was awesome! I love a good massage!
Post a Comment