So, Aimee told me that we were going to dinner without the kids before I have the baby and I thought, great count me in. I had a doctors appointment right before and proved the fact that I had no idea about the surprise with my hair looking awful , my thrown together outfit and worn out make up. But the great thing about friends and family is that they love you anyway!!
From left to right is Aunt Katie, Gerda, Amanda, Sarah Hull, ME, Aimee, Jenni, Melissa Hoyal and Sara Smart.
How cute is this cake. Sarah Hull is famous for bringing these cakes from a cute little cake shop by her and it definately tasted as good as it looks. It's a good thing too since the restaraunt charged $1.50 per person to allow us to cut and eat it. We had a hard time agreeing to the charge. We did the math in our head and tried to justify it but all in all we couldn't stand it and had to dig in.
Jenni made this cute cake out of diapers as the centerpiece of the table. So cute and creative. It said "3rd times a charm" and had cute charms hanging from it.
This scary photo is an impression of Owen. He and Averi had been totally hiper and wild that day as I tried to ran errands. It was my first real sign that I'm definately going to have my hands full with #3.
Here is Gerda's gift wrapped in her famous baby blanket. It is green with the cutest snails on it. Both Averi and Owen still have blanket from Gerda and are majorly attatched. She has had to re-sew Averi's twice.
Thank you guys so much for everything and for those who had to travel, to Gerda who was mourning for the loss of their sweet dog Rocky, and to Aimee who had to leave Tyler with a possible broken nose to make the night happen. I really thought I didn't want or need a shower but you all made it so special. I am so grateful for amazing people in my life.


6 comments:
How fun I wish I could have been there. If only we didn't live so gosh Darn far away! Love you!
Looks like soo much fun! I wish I lived closer so I could come:) I hope these next few weeks are not so stressful for you and you are able to relax a little before baby #3 arrives!
have a great day
Staci
how fun i love showers and girl nights and for the record from the pictures i think you look totally cute cant wait to see you
It is always so fun to see you guys! I loved the look on your face when you walked in. Surprises are so fun!
Sorry that I just stole alot of your wording from your blog (i copied and pasted and just added it to mine... are you going to charge me with copyright fraud)?
Awww, You are so sweet! And I didn't notice any worn out make-up, you looked beautiful! I am glad you had fun!
It looked like you all had a great time. I miss my family! Maybe I'll start pasting myself into family photos. I can't wait till #3 comes...fun fun fun!
Post a Comment