Well, I am dialated to 2cm which basically means nothing. I can't believe that with all of the technology that we have today, they cannot better predict labor. Seriously, throw me a bone here. Anyway..... This is Averi after her bath. Adam was taking care of baths and whenever he gets Averi out her puts a ponytail on the very, very top of her head and spikes it straight up. It never gets old to her and it is so cute to watch adam seriously work on getting the perfect high ponytail.
As you could tell in the last photo, Owen was feeling a little left out so Adam worked some magic. He was much happier and loved it.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Soapbox moment!
Posted by
Stacey Bishop
at
9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
I like Adam's technique better than Aaron's! Aaron usually parts Abbie's bangs like on the side and combs them over and Macie's hair is just straight forward hanging in her face. We may have to get a little more creative!
Jenni
Dont you love how long it takes to get the kids to bed..bath time, hair and teeth time, story time, prayer time, and the I dont want to go to bed time. Kenzie told me last night that she couldnt go to sleep because her brain wouldnt let her...Um can someone tell me where she gets this from?! Your kids are too cute. We need to get together sometime and let the kids play and then call Shalyn while hanging out and make her feel bad she moved to Washington...am I just the nicest sister or what!
So cute! I didn't even notice the tall pony tail until I read your post! What a fun daddy!
Your kid's are sooo cute! Adam's funny..good luck with the baby, hopefully you'll be able to meet the little guy SOON :)
ok that is the best picture ever i love it i cant believe her hair stays up and i love owens face in his picture you can tell he is very proud of his hair too. k well keep me posted on your baby im sure i will talk to you like 9 more times today on the phone since that is our daily average :) love ya
How does he do it??
I am loving that picture! Leave it to Adam. Once bryant sees that, he'll have to copy it because he has to be like Adam...his real American Idol.
I just heard a way to "jump start" labor. I've never heard this one before:
Stand on a chair and jump off of it, keeping your legs straight. I feel like it would not only hurt like a mother, your legs would break too... so it might not be a great idea, I just thought I'd share in case you were in need of a new idea and you were sick of Adam giving you "the look".
I miss your cute little kids!! Good luck with the delivery, I wish I was there to help you...
i empathize with you adam.
anytime that shalyn is out of town, i rely on the ponytail + "clippies" + a helluva lot of hairspray to make them look decent. ;)
Post a Comment