Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Impromtu Utah Trip!

So, it' probably not recommended to travel 8.5 hours to Utah when you are about 3.5 wks from your due date but we couldn't resist a pre-baby trip to visit Molly and her family, my mom and dad, see Cooper off to the MTC and play in the snow!!
OK, I have to admit, a strong factor in our vacation trip is Tai Pan. This home decor store is completely amazing. The stuff is awsome and the prices are rediculously inexpesnive. I got teary eyed when we drove up. Adam shook his head when I walked in with several bags...oops!
Here are the kids stomping their feet to get the snow off. We realized that snow is not the best for a new car.
Owen and Averi immediately stamped the backyard with snow angels. They were in heaven.

Mark took the kids on the 4 wheeler.
Last night we had several Wii tournaments. One of which was just the girls and Molly had 10 strikes in a row and scored a 288!! We had to document it.

I love that Adam took the picture so the glare is right on my swollen nose.
This is Mark and Molly's daughter Ashlyn. How cute is she? She loves watching the kids play and also discovered her love for Averi's my little ponies.
Averi is trying to convince Owen that the hassel of getting ready for the snow will be worth it.
Adam, Mark and my dad took the kids sledding down some hills.
Owen rolled it and bit his tongue. He was sad and had to regroup but got right back on!



4 comments:

Molly Jolley said...

thats right 288 on bowling i kinda cant believe it myself:)

Swimwife said...

You are so crazy traveling so close to your due date!! looks like so much fun though! I want to go to that store:)
Staci

Sarah Hull said...

I love that you took a picture of Owen's bloody mouth and while you were snapping the picture I am pretty sure you were thinking "this is going to make it on the blog for sure" because that is how my mind works these days.
It looks like you guys had a blast! SO much dang snow. It made me so thankful for California weather.
Glad you made it home safely.

kimhumpherys said...

Love Taipan! We live in Kaysville, and there's one so close! So great!