Although the great San Bernardino winds kept us up all night, we had a nice new years day. Aaron and Jenni came over with the kids on an improptu visit and we had the rediculously large crab legs from Costco (YUM) and watched the USC game. I would have taken some pictures of our festivities but it was definately a lounging day and none of us were up for photo ops.
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Happy New Year!
Posted by
Stacey Bishop
at
12:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That looks so good! you'll have to remind me how to do it. Mom
those look so yummy! My sister said they were great!
Happy New Year!
Staci
Did I say they were great? Yes, they were great, like large, but as we found out, crab is not my favorite! Aaron loved it though! And the salted butter was delicious! The clam chowder was good too!! I really am grateful you had us over!! Thanks for not mentioning the cake I made with expired frosting.
Happy New Year, Jenni
Post a Comment