So, after watching TV in my room for 45 minutes just waiting for the kids to wake up, around 8:10 I finally went in Averi's room to find these fun kids! They were more than happy to wake up though.
I love Christmas morning! (on a side note I have to say that I did 90% of my shopping online this year and got some killer deals. That doll house (fully furnished and with a family of 5), retails for $159 and I got it on Amazon for $47 +no tax and no shipping!!....YEAH!!)
Wade slept in (for the first time in his WHOLE life) till 8:45 when he finally decided to grace us with his presence. About a second later, he was eating one of those Kisses...oops:)
I'm bummed that I got lazy with the camera and didn't take photos of the fun time we had at Gerda's house that afternoon......oh well, I guess I'll just "steal" some photos from my sissy in laws!! (inside joke:)


6 comments:
"sissy in laws!"? I gagged just a little.
Christmas morning looked like a Hit at the Bishop home! So fun! Loving the good deals for you. That's awesome!
Bryant and I too were up before the kids and waited an hour for them to get up. We were more excited than them!
See you soon!!
You are always more then welcome to borrow a few photos from me:) You do get the best bargins, it bugs that you are such an awesome shopper.
I got lazy on Christmas Day at Gerda's too! No documentation! I was pretty much done! Aimee...I'm coming after yours...except I don't think my kids are in any of them!
We had to wake Tanner up to! Hunter just could not understand why he couldn't go downstairs and was pretty annoyed with us for not letting him follow his normal routine.
Glad you guys had fun!
I think averi and ashlyn had the same christmas hair do :) looks like a fun time love the doll house ans i love the picture of wade so cute
I just want to bite Wade's little face! Hope that doesn't scare you :) LOVE the doll house!!!!!
Post a Comment