"Owen, you can't look at your presents yet, you only have a couple more days"
"Mom, I'm looking...."
"Uhh no you are not, you have to wait"
"But mom, I am going to look right now....."
"No you are not. Remember, Santa is watching and if you open your gifts now, he might not be able to come."
"Mom, I am going to look at my presents....and santa doesn't watch over us....Jesus does!"
I hate it when they are right /slash smarter than us.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Random Owen Comment....
Posted by
Stacey Bishop
at
2:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
a. that's hilarious. and b. could your header picture be any cuter? i'm in love with it!
Owen is so cute and so matter of fact!!! He had an emotional breakdown at my house on Mon. about not having a present. I tried to explain the presents under our tree were from the kids grandma far away. He said Grammy is not far away. I said it was Uncle Mike's mom.
Then he said he only has this many family--while holding up 4 fingers. I said yes-your dad, mom, Averi and Wade. He said thats not a lot I only have this many family-now holding up 2 fingers. Now can I open a present--with tears coming down his face.
I love that kid!!!!!
Post a Comment