Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve 2008

Jenni (and Aaron I guess:) graciously hosted Christmas Eve this year. That means I have just under 365 days to prep for next year:/. We had great food, lots of laughs, a few tears (Owen) and just an all around good time!

The kids were stationed with crafts and FUN in the garage which was probably the best idea EVER! Wade decided to have a short nap that day so he was happy to snuggle Grammy.

Man, we look tired!
What would a Bishop Family Christmas be without Christmas Charades!! Aaron never lets us down with plenty of holiday themed fun.

Ahhh...the annual MEGA MIX!! Aaron performs a medly of chrismas songs every year. I was lazy this year and didn't get it on camera but if you would like to check out last years click HERE!

As you know from my previous post, Owen was having a tough time waiting to open gifts (basically for 2 months). Aaron would call out the next kid getting a gift and as you could see, Owen was NOT happy when his name wasn't called.

FINALLY!! The first gift!! And oh it was SO worth it! Look at that face.

3 comments:

caryn said...

Too cute. I like the picture of Adam and Aaron...you mean Jared didn't want to get up there with them :) I love Owen. Looks like a crazy night...one of these days we will stay and then it will be all the more chaotic :)

jenni bishop said...

Yea Stacey...I think Caryn's family should come next year when it's at your house!!! Perfect!! JK Caryn, you and your 6 kids can come to our house ANY day!!:) Love ya!

jenni bishop said...

You got a better picture of Aaron and Adam tag teaming charades than me...so funny!