b e a u t i f u l! Loved every last inch of that card... and you are a super model and your kids are beyond adorable!
I lauged out loud at your comment. What was really funny was that I had just pulled my egg caserole out of the oven while my kids waited with their hands in their laps (with the cutest outfits and their hair done) while I served them. Also, I had fresh oranges and fruit from our tree ready and waiting for them when they woke at 9:00 a.m. All the while Carter was in the sling attached to my side where I can sing to him all day long. That's just how it works over here. ;)
So, I kind of felt like I was a little bit a part of the Bishop Christmas because today when I checked my voice mail there was a message from you at 6:00 last night and it was just every Bishop in the background talking and laughing. I loved it. Maybe a kid got to the phone.... or maybe you were just trying to make me jelous. fess up.
We are the Bishop Family!! Adam and I have been married for 9 years and have 3 cute kids. Averi Nicole is 6, Owen Marcus is 4 and Wade McIrwin is 18mos :).
6 comments:
I am Dying over Jenni's sweater! Only a teacher would find one that perfect!
I am also LOVING your Christmas card. Just darling!
are you kidding me? out of control cute - i am literally dying from the awesomeness.
b e a u t i f u l! Loved every last inch of that card... and you are a super model and your kids are beyond adorable!
I lauged out loud at your comment. What was really funny was that I had just pulled my egg caserole out of the oven while my kids waited with their hands in their laps (with the cutest outfits and their hair done) while I served them. Also, I had fresh oranges and fruit from our tree ready and waiting for them when they woke at 9:00 a.m. All the while Carter was in the sling attached to my side where I can sing to him all day long.
That's just how it works over here. ;)
So, I kind of felt like I was a little bit a part of the Bishop Christmas because today when I checked my voice mail there was a message from you at 6:00 last night and it was just every Bishop in the background talking and laughing. I loved it. Maybe a kid got to the phone.... or maybe you were just trying to make me jelous. fess up.
GORGEOUS Christmas Card!!! The family photos are beautiful.
Dang you guys are cute! Can't wait to see you guys!
You won...ok...you won!
Post a Comment