Sunday, December 14, 2008

Annual Christmas Dinner!

Had a great time at Aunt Pepper and Uncle Dick's Annual Christmas dinner! We had to start taking turns with the families because it got a little crazy with all of us at one time:) We went with the Peyton Family!!
Our fun did not come without incident however. Jacob managed to get a rolling mouse caught in his hair and the scissors had to come out.
After our great visit and yummy dinner, we stopped by the Los Angeles Temple to walk around and look at the lights and Nativity.

Since this is where Adam and I were married and sealed for glorious time and eternity:), we couldn't help but reenact our first moments as husband and wife.....Averi said "eeewww that's totally disgusting". Man, she's sassy.
I have to say that this Temple is so nostalgic for me. We haven't been back since shortly after the Redlands Temple was built and I got a little teary eyed. It just felt like home.

5 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

I'm seriously getting a little nervous with all this PDA!! gosh!

I am however glad that you two are a forever and ever couple because you're perfect for eachother!

Basically I am dying over your blog header right now. Too darling!

Love aunt Peppers Christmas parties. Love that there is always drama! That mouse was random though.

Molly Jolley said...

Love the pictures. looks like it was a fun night. i know exacxtly what you mean about the LA temple. it is like home. I love that temple.

caryn said...

hey now....glad to see the sparks are still flying! Cute picture!

Melissa said...

Fun times!
I'm glad you got to rekindle the romance at the Temple, in front of the kids! I miss the LA temple too, but not the drive!

Anonymous said...

I just got your Christmas card today...sooooo cute and way jealous!!! LOL! It puts mine to shame! (not the pix of course cause I have the best photographer) Anyway, very cute! Merry Christmas!
Leslie