- Lots of crafts (thanks mom!)
- Lots of Drum playing...ugh
- Lots of family and friends (A fun visit from the Joe and Shalyn Nelson family!!)
- Lots of helping
- Lots of eating (yes that is a car seat turned high chair....gotta be innovative in a crunch:)
- Lots of sucker sharing with Jada the dog.
- Lots of resting
- Lots of beautiful views!
- Lots of fun!!! At the Tillamook dairy, super cool candy store and Seaside Coast Mall!!
- Lots of thinking of GOONIES - yes the pic of the rock in the ocean is from goonies. I thought for sure I took a picture of the huge rock that you see the ship come out of at the end but I guess not..Maybe next time. HEEEYYOOOUGUUUUUUYS!!
We had a ton of fun! Thank you Lindsay and Whitnie for being great hostesses!


7 comments:
Looks like fun. Stacey you forgot LOTS of texting :)
Well, I guess you had a lot of fun minus your other sister-n-laws. How fun to be with other cousins and Aunts and Uncles. Averi told me how much she loved them.
Wow!! So fun! That was a really full trip! Glad you guys could get away and spend time with your family.
We drew one of your kids' names for Christmas...so I'm thinking...Drum Set!!!
So cute Stacey. Looks like a great time. I was thinking...Jenny is a senior next year; shall I book my appointment now?
I am so glad you had fun with your family! Welcome Home!
wish i could have been there. I love your header it is super super cute
Post a Comment