Thursday, December 25, 2008

Caroling Rain or Shine....

It was super rainy and cold for our annual caroling on Thoroughbred Street. There were some dear friends that couldn't make it but the weather didn't stop us from taking our kids out in the rain.....and I mean RAIN:)!
So, Jenni started the new tradition of the "tacky sweater". Only this crew above could pull off some of the worst holiday wear ever!!
The winner was definitely Jenni with her lighted sweater with battery pack and all. She basically had to hold Wade all night because he could not get enough of it.
She was totally annoyed that I nixed the tacky sweater. I blew it this year and waited till the last minute and ran out of time. She took these pics to document who "really" has Christmas spirit. I love her nerdy teacher pose :)!
Here is the brave crew!

2 comments:

jenni bishop said...

Ummmmm...Wow! These pictures are looking really familiar! Ha ha! I did have to turn off my lights after a while...sorry Wade...I wanted to make sure there was enough battery for next year!

aimee_p said...

You took some great pictures, can I get a copy of them--oh yeah, these are from Jenni's cam. Just kidding:) Only our family would take our kids in the freezing rain and sing songs--Gotta Love the Bishops!!!!!