Okay, please bear with me during my obsession with photography stage. I'm sure it will pass. I've had fun taking photos and editing them. Amanda was kind enough to let me use Lilly as a model...too cute. Basically no one is safe from the camera. I will take a picture of you!! Besides, it keeps my mind off the ever growing pile of laundry......at least until we all run out of underwear.
Please don't think that I am aspiring to become a renowned photographer. I basically want to be good enough so I never have to take my kids to Sears ever again to get their photos taken.
I get the kids spiffied (not a word) up, yell at them to smile, pretend to the photographer that I'm are not frazzled, distract them with the worst props ever (that always seem to make it in the shot) and sweat like never before, all while coming up with excuses why they are just not cooperating. I then sit in the chair looking at the end result and feel rediculously pressured to make an impossible choice.
I usually end up spending $60+ on photos that I don't even really like and just think "man I'm glad I don't have to do that for a while"
Now on to cute Lilly....








10 comments:
Please, please, please do my kids next! Seriously! Lilly looks adorable! You did a great job!
Stacey - those pictures look great. I seriously want to be next in line! Call me.
Stacey did you get permission to post Lilly's pictures from her agent? I guess we will be waiting for a check in the mail. Love ya have you people call my people.
(the pictures look GREAT)
You are such a show off!!! :o) I love your pics and am waiting for you to come up here and photograph all my kids. Please.
Stacey, I am so impressed with your mad photography skills. I feel teh exact same way when I take my kids to get pictures. Seriously, I will pay you to take my kids pictures! You are awesome!
Darling as usual. You really caught her personality. I can't believe she has changed so much since I was there. She is a cutie and you did a great job.
next time you're in utah (are you ever in utah?..he,he) i could use your services..please post how to use photoshop elements..i've had it for a year now and the manual is impossible to read and figure out..i really have tried..please post your secrets..i'd love to mess around with my pics!
TOO DARLING FOR WORDS!!!! Loving these pictures! I am so excited that you are in your car right now, heading over to my house with your camera around your neck! I am counting the minutes until your fabulous self and amazing talent walks in my door!
Love the pictures!! You are so natural at this...want to trade Partylie candles for pictures??? Let me know!!! Leslie
OOOppppsss...I mispelled Partylite!!! yes, I am a consultant! ; )
Post a Comment