Sunday, May 18, 2008

Gunner James Lamar Hatch

Today we went to Josh and Roxy's to meet the newest member of the Hatch clan, Gunner. He is so yummy! Weighing in at just over 6lbs at birth, I kept calling him my little leaf (he was just so light). I had an absolute blast taking these photos I am so glad Roxy was so in to it so I could go crazy! I took a ton of pictures and Gunner was so sweet and patient! I think my favorite is the one below of Josh. I even love the tattoo in the pic (I think I like it mostly because mom always made him wear a shirt and never let us look at his tattoos growing up. I kinda felt like I was rebelling a little - sorry mom!)






I love that Roxy is looking at Josh here.




Look at those happy brothers and sisters. This kids gonna have a lot a love!! Okay, the diaper bag was a Mother's Day gift from Josh to Roxy. It is real cow hide - is that perfect for her or what? We couldn't resist taking the picture!

8 comments:

Lindsay Klinger said...

You are quite the photographer. I am really impressed. I agree my favorite is the one with Josh and the baby it is so sweet. Thank you for taking the pictures. I have been wanting to see pictures of the baby. He is adorable.

Amanda Weir said...

Gunnar is so cute. I love the picture of him in the bag. Now, that your pro I hope your prices havent gone up:)

Jennifer said...

Wow Stacey!! Look at you go! What fun shots. All that studying and reading pioneer woman are really paying off. How fun to shoot a newborn.

Molly Jolley said...

ok the pictures came out so good. I love love love the one with josh and gunner. You did an awesome job

jenni bishop said...

Awesome pictures! Gunnar is so sweet! You really captured the essence of their family! They are all beautiful! Congratulations Hatch family!

Les and Cheryl said...

Those pictures are amazing. I love them all. I love the one of Josh and the baby in the one with Roxy, and of course the one in the hand, he is so tiny. The one with the kids, you really captured their love and excitement and the one in the diaper bag is adorable. Just look at that sweet little face.

Sarah Hull said...

Get your butt over to my house with your camera around your neck and start shooting! OH MY GOSH you are so pro!!! I am so proud of you! When did you go back to school to get your degree in photography??
I am not joking, when can i hire you? Can we meet up ASAP??

Anonymous said...

You did a fantastic job capturing my newest grandbaby. He is one handsome little guy, going to be as good lookin as his daddy. But if his looks changes that's ok, he'll still be good lookin', because his mama makes beautiful babies. We are all so happy to have now 6 beautiful grandkids.