Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our little girl is ready for Kindergarten!


Averi had her Preschool graduation program today. She has learned so much this year and has had so much fun with her new friends.

Thank you Mrs. Sara for a great year!!

Adam met me over there and I thought it was so cute that he had stopped by the store and picked up a rose to give her after the program. Her dad loves her so much!






















7 comments:

Molly Jolley said...

First off so cute that Adam got Averi a rose. Second I love the fact that they had the whole grad get up. So cute in their cap and gouwns and thirdly ok Averis dress is way to cute do you think they have it in maternity:)

jenni bishop said...

So cute!!! You must be so proud of your little graduate! I hope you are able to plan some reunions with her little friends she has grown to love! I want to see some live footage of the songs they sang!

Lindsay Klinger said...

I can't beleive Averie is going into Kindergarten. Where does the time go. She is so cute.

Shalyn & Joe said...

Averi is so cute! Carrin just asked me if she can go to the same school as Averi, like they did before.... :)

jenni bishop said...

Thank you for adding the footage of the song! Averi is doing a fine job of waving her "very expensive grand ol flag" (as she described it to me)! Congratulations class of 2008!

Les and Cheryl said...

Dear Averi,
Thank you for sharing your pictures of your graduation. You sang very well and you looked very pretty. I loved your graduation hat. Did you get to keep it? I hope you have a wonderful time in kindergarten this fall.

Tell your mom she takes very good pictures and we love you all.

loves
grandma and grandpa Hatch

Swimwife said...

Averi that is the cutest dress ever!! I love it! And you were the best at singing the song and waving your flag! Congratulations