Monday, January 19, 2009

Playhouse Disney LIVE!!

We are so lucky to have the new Citizens Business Bank Arena so close!! A bunch of us went to the Playhouse Disney show!!





In homage to the impending STEELERS game, we sported our Steelers gear for the event......I guess it paid off!! GO PITT!!
Wade's new jersey is in the mail...he already grew out of his other one. Stay tuned for a Steelers Super Bowl 1st year birthday party for Wade.....This should be interesting.

6 comments:

aimee_p said...

Stacey you win the ice cream from Mike for posting this first:)
I would like to get a copy of a couple of these. I love that you take pictures!!

jenni bishop said...

Ok...you won! I had my daughter's birthday to post, ok?
We had a great time! Thank you!

Sarah Hull said...

obviously this post was a race and you won! Congrats!!!
That looks so fun!!! I am sure Amiee's oldest (his name is spacing me right now) had a blast!!! He's a good sport for going though.
You all are some faithful fans!!! And please, please don't tell me that Wade is turning one soon!!!! What happened to our babies!!

Les and Cheryl said...

Everyone looked like they had so much fun! I bet that was a great performance. Owen is just beaming. Nice to see Adam was able to go too!
Will Stealers or Wade get the most attention. He is so cute! I just want to snuggle him. I can't believe he is a year already.

Reggs said...

The family picture in Steelers-wear is what is melting my heart. I may have to sneak a peek at the score on that lovely Sabbath Superbowl Sunday.

Molly Jolley said...

that is so fun. Looks like everyone had a good time. I bet the kids loved it. I love your family outfits thats the best ever