Not sure if much can be said of these photos. The first is Adams tough/slash flexing side and the second is his more feminine side. I am so lucky:/
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by
Stacey Bishop
at
8:59 PM
8 comments:
Lucky you! GO PIT.
I'm sorry friend...but for the first time in my life...my heart belongs to my Cards! (az girl here)
oh great. megan just messed up "megan goes inland" because she's not invited now. I should have warned her before she left that comment. I'll say sorry for her, so maybe we can still come.
The first picture made me laugh and the second picture made me super nervous. I wish you all luck on Sunday (mostly Stacey. Stacey, if things don't turn out well, you can come to my house for a week or however long it takes Adam to recover).
What can I say. Ya gotta love him.
So that is where Austin got he poses from (Senior Pix from the beach), thanks Adam. Do we have to sign the contract to be quiet on Sunday or just keep the kids away from the TV:)
Stacey...You actually took time to edit these pictures?!?! Wow!
Aaron isn't really talking about the game because he is so nervous and never wants to "jinx" anything. My kids are all wearing Steelers garb to school on Friday!
can we still be friends? i promise that the qualifying game for the Card's to go to the S.B. was probably the first football game I've ever watched from start to finish! please to ban me from 'megan goes inland!' PLEASE!!!
what I meant to say was...please DON'T ban me! Whoops a daisy!
Post a Comment