Monday, January 26, 2009

Super Saturday

Saturday morning, I took Averi as my model and headed out to Claremont to meet some gals from the photography forum I frequent (Adam laughs at the fact that basically, I met up with people from an online chat room:). You can check out my Photo blog if you wanna check out some of the pics from that day.

After my fun photo session, we met up at Wabi Sabi in Rancho (thanks Ladd and Melissa for introducing us to this fun place). The motion photo of Averi was when the Chef tried to have her catch some food in her mouth.

Then, we headed to the new Jolly Jogurt in Fontana. Love this place. It brings me back to High School when you "met up" with friends at the local yogurt shop...was it Goldmine?...I can't remember (Go HIGHLANDERS...or SCOTS...what was our mascot?:).


Anyway, you grab a cup, serve yourself to lots of yogurt flavors and endless toppings and then they weigh it for you.....LOVED IT!
This is Adam basically MOCKING my blog photos and maybe choking our son....

2 comments:

Danica said...

You guys are awesome. I remember getting Goldmine was like the ultimate cool. Too bad my dad gave me $5 for buying food for the whole week since he wanted us to make lunches so I never had enough money to get one. More like 99 cent bean and cheese burritos for me.

Amanda Weir said...

I am laughing so hard at the last picture.