Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just me and the boys...

So, I've been editing photos, organizing the house and re-decorating our bedroom (post to follow soon:) which pretty much equals...not a lot of Mom time for these little ones.
Averi had a fieldtrip at school and Aimee was picking her up after so I decided at the last minute to have a little date with 2 of my favorite guys...(Adam is the other one....:)
ummm....note to self: taupe shirt with my baby's pale skin.....not the most flattering (good thing he is super cute!
Owen will NOT smile for the camera. Instead he just gives weird looks. He pretty much looks like a stalker here....:)

3 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

What a fun date for you! Those two guys are lucky to have you as their mom!
Love the "stalker" picture of Owen!! That had me cracking up!

Reggs said...

Stalker!! HA HA HAHA !! I think that is just Owen showing off his creativity. "Most kids smile, but I will look deep in thought."

OH HEY, i was wondering what program you are using on your photography website? I LOVE reading your tutorials.

Amanda Weir said...

Fun little date. I didnt think that Wade was wearing a shirt. :)JK