Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thank goodness the Steelers won....

Otherwise, I'm pretty sure it would have been my fault/slash Wade would have had the Worst halftime birthday celebration EVER.
Note to self: "you are not Martha Stewart! Never, ever make your own cakes EVER!"

He started out a little timid.....



The rest of the kids had fun making heart shaped "cookies" out of the playdough....that was fun to sort after:)




5 comments:

Amanda Weir said...

Stacey your right...it would have been all your fault and a little of Wades too. We had a great time thanks again.

Sara said...

Stacey you practically ARE Martha Stewart!!! (especially if you really made those cakes!!!) Hey thanks so much for the invite on Sunday, and sorry for being a loser and not even calling but Jillian got sick so we had to stay home. sara

Melissa said...

You are Martha! The cake was awesome and so was everything else. I am so glad the Steelers won or everything might not have been so awesome. Thanks for a fun afternoon! And Happy Birthday to the sweetest one year old!

Reggs said...

The man-hug is hilarious!!

Lindsay Klinger said...

You made those cakes. seriously stop being so perfect you are making the rest of us look bad. you have not even taken cake decorating classes. I have and I don't know as though my cakes would have turned out that good.