Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Birthday G.G.......and a retraction from the last post:)

So, I was quickly informed (and shown a large blister on his finger), that there was 100+ balloons that Adam inflated (not 60 like previously reported:/). And....I forgot to mention my beautiful bouquet!! Sorry Addie.....next time I'll get my facts straight:)
Today Gerda hosted a little 92nd birthday party for Adams grandma Myrtle (G.G. - Great Grandma).
I could just kiss this yummy baby all day!!....until he had a massive breakdown after missing both of his naps today.

I basically didn't see Owen all day. He was very in to making a mysterious "soup" and booby traps.



Gerda worked hard to restore a photo album that was originally made by Myrtles late hubby, "Red". She was overjoyed and thumbed through the pages as she wept. She held it up and said "This is my life!!" It was a sweet moment.
Happy Birthday G.G.!!

2 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

Those last two pictures are so heart warming. They made me cry. What a special present for her.

Loved that picture of Wade. He is DARLING!

Sorry that Adam got battle wounds from your V-day present!!! Those flowers are beautiful!

caryn said...

Ahhh Grandma. I am sorry I missed that moment. Looks like a good time. PS I peeked at your website...LOVE it! Jenny is dying to be added to your senior section so she can add a little female touch :)