Stacey, I was stressing for you and everyone at your house up until the very end. Thank goodness they won...for the wives and childrens sake :) Happy birthday Wade
We are the Bishop Family!! Adam and I have been married for 9 years and have 3 cute kids. Averi Nicole is 6, Owen Marcus is 4 and Wade McIrwin is 18mos :).
6 comments:
Congratulations Bishop family! Great game eh?! Now can we be friends?
Love the picture. Now we can all have happy husbands and a happy OTBC!
Stacey, I was stressing for you and everyone at your house up until the very end. Thank goodness they won...for the wives and childrens sake :) Happy birthday Wade
Phew, that got a little scary there at the end! Many Congrats to you all! Hope Wade had a great day!
Such a perfect picture!!!! That moment in time was CRAZY!!!!!! We had a great time, now I am ready for that cute BABY and his pictures:)
That picture totally shows the feelings everyone felt last night!
Post a Comment