Monday, February 23, 2009

Dear Adam.....

While you are at the Bakery, working for the family, I am reverently rearing our children and teaching them the best of habits.....
Owen's favorite past time right now?.....Making SOUP.

Yep look long enough and you will see a potpourri of recycled items as well as a squirt of Ranch dressing (this is an essential ingredient for Owen), and some pretzels.

I pulled Wade away from Owen's "Soup" all day until I finally gave in.



On Saturday, Adam had off and we had a great time!! We visited the Museum, Trespassed on the Orange groves next to it (for the record, there were absolutely NO signs;), and had a yummy lunch.

Later that day while Wade was sleeping, Adam took Averi and Owen to Target for some of the most random shopping including cereal, chapstick, lean cuisine, My Little Ponies, a lizard and frog that grow in water, Oreos, Chips Ahoy.....that is why I run the errands:)

7 comments:

jenni bishop said...

Oooooo! I think Owen may have gotten into the soup thing from being over here last week! He and Caden were making "soup" in our backyard too! Yum!

Molly Jolley said...

I am dying over the picture of wade he is very serious:) and i love the target trip that is the best ever

Jennifer said...

My Jessica LOVES to make soup too. I'm a supporter when she assembles it from outside toys, twigs, grass, etc. It's when she starts PICKING my tomatoes or peppers to add to the mix or coming inside to the fridge to empty it's contents into the soup. GROSS!!

Les and Cheryl said...

Soup looks interesting, kids are cute, as always. I always wanted to go into one of the orange groves,did you eat any of the oranges? The groves always smell so good. Love Adam's shopping spree. Did you give him a list or did he just make up his own?

Melissa said...

We've been meaning to get to that museum but haven't. Thanks for reminding me of it!

Love Owen's soup!

austin and cherisse said...

Okay I love the picture at the top of the blog...where are you with all those cool trees..Oregon or Washington I bet!

Reggs said...

Those orange trees are so cool looking. I can't believe how big your tiny boy is. How time flies!

The shopping list made me laugh out loud. Allen gets the most random items, too. It always includes granola bars and CHEEZ-ITs! ew!!