Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Wade!

A year ago today......well let's not reminisce about the LABOR...just the sweet baby that came from it.


I think it is only fitting that this sweet little boy was born on groundhogs day!! We would welcome him over and over to our family!

Wade is such a happy boy. He loves rolling balls, food - pretty much whatever I'm trying to eat, magnets, Yo Gabba Gabba, his tassy, his blanket (he buries his head in it and bites it whenever he is tired), clicking with his tongue, dancing, singing hymns in Sacrament Meeting (this is a little awkward:), kisses, wrestling, and clapping.

Happy Birthday Woodles!!

(I have a few more Bday photos on my photography blog. I will post his Superbowl birthday party tomorrow)

5 comments:

caryn said...

He is the cutest thing EVER! I love his teeth :) Hope he had a great day.

Amanda Weir said...

You guys have the best looking newborns. He is soooo cute.

aimee_p said...

Those are the pictures I have been waiting to see---he is so adorable. I can't wait to see the great shots at the party and the ones Adam took while Wade was opening presents:)

Les and Cheryl said...

What a sweetie, he looks a look like he did when he was born, only not quite as orange. He is such a fun loving baby. You can tell he will really have fun and enjoy life. We love you Wade, You cute little one year old.

Reggs said...

Cute newborns/babies AND kids! Happy Bday Wade!