Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy V-day!!

This is what I woke up to:) The saddest part is that Adam set his alarm extra early (aka: 3ish AM) so that he could blow all of these up before he left for the bakery. He said he was lightheaded as he drove to work.....um......I'm pretty sure that's what happens when you blow up like 60 balloons in the middle of the night. Love you Addie!!

I am ultra excited for this little number.....Better off Dead.....are you kiddin me.....I can't wait!
Oh and gum......??!! Sounds like a romantic date night to me;}

What else do you do when your Valentine has to work on Valentines day......Go swimming in the middle of WINTER!! The kids just needed something fun to do so he heated the spa and had so much fun!
Wade was there too but he was in the buff and was a little shy:)
What is Valentines day without a heart shaped pizza from Pizza Royal.....Ooops I already took a bite!!
Happy Valentines Day!!

2 comments:

caryn said...

I would have loved to have seens Adam's face after blowing all those up :) What a sweet guy!

And I soooo want a bite of that pizza. I haven't been there forever!

It was great to chat yesterday. I can't wait to have this baby...then we get to see you guys :)

aimee_p said...

I think that was 100 balloons. He worked very hard on that so give him all the credit and don't short change him:)