Thursday, December 20, 2007

Preschool Christmas Program

Averi took the role of Mary very seriously.
The costumes were so cute and the kids were happy to pause for a photo moment.
This is Averi's teacher Sara Smart. Her and Rangi also so happen to be close friends of ours who were in our ward when Adam and I were first married.

Okay, I understand that these videos aren't the most exciting but lets be honest, they are really for the grandparents anyway.

3 comments:

Molly Jolley said...

ok the videos are so cute i can tell that averi takes her role very seriously. i love little kids they are the best ever

Sarah Hull said...

Are you kidding me? Those videos are darling! I just love Averi and her sweet smile. That first picture is precious. I am tempted to print it out, frame it and call her my own! Too darling!

Les and Cheryl said...

Averi you are such a cutie, you looked just perfect in your video. Hope to see you soon.