
Today is Coopers 19th Birthday! For those of you who don't know, Cooper is my nephew that has been staying with us for a few months and working at the Bakery until his mission.

He was surprised and super excited to see that his mom and dad got him a nice digital camera. He's been playing with it all morning.

Owen was excited that he had an excuse to eat ice cream in the morning!

These are pictures of the end of October when Cooper got his mission call to Lubock Texas! He reports January 9th and he's getting really excited.

The kids have loved having him and he will definately be missed when he's gone.
What a good example he's been!
2 comments:
HOLY COW!!! I remember when Cooper was born! I am really feeling old now. Congratulations Cooper! That is SO exciting!
You are a such an awesome aunt! Seriously, to provide him with an awesome job, home and then all the Stacey "extras" (birthday parties, home cookin' etc...). He seems like such a nice kid though. I am glad it has been a good experience.
Post a Comment