
Our beautiful Christmas tree. I left the ladder there to show that there are twice as many ornaments on that side because Averi just loved climbing to the second step and gently placing ornaments as close together as possible.

Family night Gingerbread house making.

Owen thought it was strange to put candy on the dumb house when is was much more satisfying in his mouth.

Averi wanted to be Rudolph

Owen's morning ritual of hot cocoa. He touches the side to check to see if it is warm and ready.
He is also wearing his new "Go Pitt" pjs. I love them because they are all the NFL teams and I swear every boy had sheets in the same fabric growing up (including Adam) and maybe even a valance on the window:)

Averi and Owen checking the advent calendar house behind them to find a treat each morning. I'm pretty sure chocolate in the morning is a great way to start our day!

This is the crazy bird that would sit on the kids picnic table and then ram its body full force into the back door. Averi was cracking up. this went on for over 30 minutes.

I think I'm going crazy. I went to the store today to pick up some things and swore we were out of milk. We now have 6.25 gallons. Milk and cookies anyone?
5 comments:
1. Your tree is beautiful!
2. I want that hot chocolate thing so maybe you could just buy me one and I will pat you back--like the frame! You can be my personal shopper--it'll be great!
3. We have an advent calendar too and every day I try to cut the little piece of chocolate in half to split between Abbie and Caden. It usually crumbles and they are like trying to pick up the tiniest specks of chocolate. I really should consider investing in a second calendar.
4. Aaron had those same sports sheets--no really like probably the exact same ones.
5. That really is a pretty picture of Averi as Rudolph and she is looking at the camera!!
Ok! I love averi as Rudolph. She is too cute. I agree with owen why put candy on the house when you could be putting it in your mouth.
Stacey--I was laughing so hard at your milk situation!!! Why does pregnancy make us brainless???!!!
I am dying over how pretty your house is! (as always)
I Love the Averi picture as well. That would be cute to enlarge and frame.
Cute pictures.
Haha, I love the milk gallons. We are so going caroling with you guys and Mar when we come down this weekend. I want to take pictures of your beautiful kids. (You're okay too).
Post a Comment