Saturday, November 17, 2007

Committment Issues


Okay, so this is big for me. I have major committment issues and I have avoided jumping in with both feet for fear that I would fail. I am taking baby steps so wish me luck!

3 comments:

Molly Jolley said...

Ok well if you are going to jump in i guess i will to :)

maren bosley said...

Yay!!! Stacey I'm so excited to keep up with you and your family! I started a blog last March (I think) and it's been SO great for the grandparents to peek in and see what we're up to. Am I remembering correctly...are you pregnant? We've had quite the surprise and are expecting #4!!! Ivy will be just 16 months old! We're super excited!

Sarah Hull said...

I could not be more happy to see my favorite Bishop family on a blog! Darling family picture (kinda makes me mad about how cute it is... you know how sensitive I get about those things....)
I can't wait to stalk you everyday!