Monday, November 19, 2007

Fall Update


I know I'm backtracking but I had to update everyone on what we have been doing this fall.
I went to the broadway musical "Wicked" with all of the girls on my side of the family. From left to right, Molly, Whitnie, Me, Jenni, Shelly, Lauren, Mom, Lindsay. We had an amazing time and the play was so powerful. I still think about it all the time. Averi even knows part of the soundtrack.

My beautiful Belle Averi and handsome and fierce pirate Owen. Owen had a sword too that went with the costume. He loved it and even used it as protection from one of the rowdy kids in the ward during the ward party...oops!


Every year we go to GG's house (Adams Grandma) to show her the costumes. Owen was quick to ditch the costume and check out the doggy door.






1 comments:

Danica said...

How cute are you guys? And oh my gosh, could Averi look any more like you? She's so so cute. And Owen's quite a Adam look-alike. I didn't know you started a blog. Fun.