Our sad attempt at a family picture at the pumpkin patch and my sorry attempt at hiding my growing pregnant belly.
YEAH DISNEYLAND!! Caryn came down from Sacramento a bunch of us all went to Disneyland.
This is Owen's favorite pouty face. He was mad that we were all waiting around before going on the next ride.
Adam and Owen finally enjoying the ride he was waiting to go on.
Averi and her cute cousin brigette
Monday, November 19, 2007
Fall Update cont...
Posted by
Stacey Bishop
at
4:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Stacey,
Congrats on a starting a blog. I have a bunch of friends encouraging me to start one but have yet to do so... Maybe you'll be motivation to start! Anyways, it is a super cute blog. Hope to see you before that baby is in high school!
-Melissa
Stacey
Congrats on your new addition. I had no idea you were expecting. I had Caleb in Jan (28)also. Good luck. What a cute family. I still think Averi looks just like you when you were little. Too cute!!!
I have started a blog, I just haven't sent it out yet and the funny thing is my first sentence is exactly yours. My friend Sarah has been at me to start one too and I finally did (it's not complete)there is something about Sarah's and blogs. :) As you can see I have commitment issues too. Mines been almost done for 1 month now and I can't even finish it. Miss you tons!
-Karen
Post a Comment