Friday, October 16, 2009

Pumpkin Patch trips and Harvest Party!

I like that the school has an early Halloween festival because it forces me to get costumes ready and pictures done before the main event!

Owen was a Blue Power Ranger last year.  This year he wanted to be the Black Power Ranger but I talked him out of his "vanilla" suggestion and at least talked him in to being a Transformer.....ugh.

Averi has been excited to be Hannah Montana.  Mostly because of the wig and boots.  She said it is perfect for her because if she wants to be Miley Cyrus, all she has to do is take off the wig.

She informed me that she wants to be a Doctor, a Teacher and a Pop STAR when she grows up. Oooooh sounds like I'm gonna be RICH!!

I know, I know, I'm the worst mom ever for making my kid wear a turtle hat.  He was NOT impressed.  He cheered up quickly when he saw the big yellow slide at the school.

We met up with the Peyton Clan and headed over to the festivities!

Why do I look like I haven't slept in days and I am 100 years old....sad.  Aimee and I vowed to be in more pictures since moms are always taking them and never in them.  This was a bad day to start.  Note to self: you are not 16 anymore and your glow is gone....re-apply the makeup dear.:)

When we got home, Adam and Owen built this cool cup tower.  Owen thinks this is one of his special talents (ever since seeing it on "Cool Tricks" on Yo Gabba Gabba)

Owen's Preschool Pumpkin Patch TRIP!

Wade was trying to eat the pumpkin like an apple...


Averi's 1st Grade Pumpkin Patch Trip!!
Aimee and I decided to split up the field trips this year.  So, I watch Jacob this time while she went along with the girls.  Averi had so much fun.  Thanks for the pics Aimee!!

Averi apparently had a major obsession with this cat. 

6 comments:

caryn said...

Great post. I know what you mean about no makeup - going au natural...does not work anymore. But I think you still look so cute. Love Averi's wig!

jenni bishop said...

So cute! Can you please come take pics of my kids tonight? Our Harvest Party is tonight!!

Melissa said...

I love that half of Owen's preschool friends are in my Sunbeam class. He would fit right in if you ever visit our ward!
Cute costumes-I love Averi's makeup!

Les and Cheryl said...

Love the pictures, anxious to see you next week. Miss and love you all so much!

LittleBitOfThisAndALittleBitOfHatch said...

Oh My Gosh the kids are adorable in their costumes. I miss you guys so much. Have a Happy Halloween!

Hatch and Craig Kids said...

Owen,Wade and Averi have really cute pictures from Halloween.
Love Cambria