On Saturday, I had an engagement photo session (if you wanna check it out click HERE) in Santa Monica. Lindsay and Keith invited us to a fabulous dinner in Beverly Hills!
I met them there straight from my photo session so obviously, after ordering, I needed to "powder my nose"
Well, this is what I found... (angels singing)
I really don't want to get into too much detail but the bottom line is, it was scary but I had to try it:D! I went to open the lid and AHHHH! Alas...it opened for me "well, hello mr toilet seat".
Lets just say...
Auto lid opener
heated seat,
bidet (did you ever realize that is how you spell it?)
DRYER
pressure change, position of bidet change....the list goes on and on...
I was giggling to myself about how simple my life is as I sat on that warm seat.
Then, the real challange was to act COOL and nonchalant as I RACED back to the table to give Adam, Lindsay and Keith FULL DETAIL:)
Who did I find sitting right next to me at the other table? You GOT IT!
Just when you think you make ends meet and do okay in life, you realize that there is a whole other world out there that eats at fancy restaurants every night and sits on warm, cleaning, drying toilet seats.....
Food for thought:)
I still dream about the meal that night...seriously.






8 comments:
Eat your heart out "you know who"!
I want you to know that I am DYING over those engagement photos. So bright and fun. I just love them. You are quite the talented gal.
funny side note. my best friend in AZ once broke both her wrists. her parents installed a bidet in her bathroom! funny huh?
1. you're killing me with this post.
and
2. Megan is killing me with "eat your heart out you know who!!!"
and
3. I love it!!!
I was thinkin the same "you know who" but I was keepin it cool:) I was also thinking...
S. would definately grab a pic with LarryK and would start hanging out with him and his wife by the next week...
1 step at a time...:) I was trying to act fancy like I see celebrities every day...I'm slick like that!
Thanks Megan!!
laughing really hard right now!
Oh I thought "you know who" was ME!! JK!!! Good job playin' it cool Stace! You didn't even want to take out your huge camera and snap a quick shot?! Probably better that you didn't:)
LOL I can't believe you actually found pictures. That was a fun night. We will definitely have to do it again sometime.
Does Larry King look scary in person? I think he looks pretty scary on TV and that is with all that makeup.
Post a Comment