Sunday, October 4, 2009

LA County Fair

This place holds a lot of nastalgia for me. We went as a family every year growing up. It is a right of passage from Summer to Fall. It is the first place that I discovered my love for all things "infomercial" (RIP Billy Mayes:(
Absolutely endless head cut outs....I mean seriously everything from a cow to a snow cone. Just wooden boards painted that quitely beckon you to stick your head through. Who knows what the one above is. I can't even remember.
Averi is practicing her fine art of posed candids.

Then it is off to the petting barn where you place your kids in a kennel full of hungry mean goats...Ah the fair.

My boys.

Yep more cut-outs and a little sibling rivalry.

Wade saying "mouf, mouf" and then pointing. Then, "nose, nose".

Then it is off to officially block your arteries. Look at that fair food. AMAZING! I took about 10 tums that night....ugh.
Pure Joy!! Thanks Keith and Linz for coming with us!!

2 comments:

Les and Cheryl said...

Looked liker so much fun! There is something about fair food. We went to the fair this fall, a little smaller than yours, but we couldn't wait to try the comfort foods you grow up with. By the way Averi is looking so old! She is really changing. Thanks for the pictures, keep them coming.
loves

Lindsay Klinger said...

Was I making out with that piece of meat?

- Keith