My sweet Owen. He is the middle child in the greatest sense of the word. He is just always in the middle. His overachieving big sis, makes it tough for him to want to try new things and his needy teething little brother, makes it tough to get snuggle time. He is a special little boy with the biggest heart and he said to me today "I don't ever want to grow up".
Beyond his struggle to fit in between my little ponies and tassies, he is just happy and sweet.



7 comments:
He is sweet! We all love Owen!
Love the picture! We love you Owen.
Owen...we love Owen! We just can't get enough of that cutie. We miss him. By the way, I love the picture of him.
He can come live with me I will spoil him rotten I love that kid!!!!!
Great picture! He is so descriptive and uses his whole face when he is telling you something. Tell him I understand, I was a middle child too and it isn't easy, but I know he will do great things because of it.
time to have another baby then so as to sew-up the whole middle-child syndrome. i've always admitted that vincent has enough 'syndromes' as it is, he didn't need another one that was completely avoidable. (of course now he'll have the only-boy syndrome) great.
What a cutie! I guess you will just have to have more kids so he won't be smack in the middle... :)
Post a Comment