Thursday, September 30, 2010

Baby Crew!

Sweet Crew Nathaniel Bishop joined our crazy family Monday September 27, 2010 at 9:42 pm. He weighed 7lbs 11oz and 20 inches long.
We are in love with this little guy and are so grateful he is now with our family!! Here are some quick pics from the hospital!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


10 comments:

aimee_p said...

oh man, i love all the pictures! they turned out amazing. VERY CUTE KIDS and MAMA=)

Danica said...

oh. my. goshhhhhhh. ('member?)

he is seriously the cutest thing I've ever seen - perfect face, perfect hair, just perfect. Congrats!!!

These images are beauuuutiful. Love the ones of Adam by the window, and the last one...ohhhhh. Just congrats.

Amanda Weir said...

LOVE all the pictres! He is so cute and fits right in with the family!

jenni bishop said...

I an DYING!!!!! These pictures are so awesome!!! I love the swaddled sons!!! So cute! Congratulations!!!

Raena Johnson said...

cutie and nice choice of name!!!! good day to have him on since it is mine and chris' anniversary and we forgot it this year. will you give us a call when crew turns one and remind us?

Debbie said...

Congrats!!! He is beautiful!

Sara said...

Stacey and Adam (i guess) CONGRATS he is darling!!! And what can I say other than that I LOVE his name it is totally RAD! Congrats, Sara

Jennifer said...

Oh my BEAUTIFUL!!! Baby, Mommy, images. LOVE. congrats!

Melissa said...

I love your three boys all swaddled. Aren't you glad the older two are just pretending to be babies and you don't really have triplets? Can you imagine? Anyways, Crew is adorable and I think you are one amazing mom!

Jenn said...

Your children are beautiful! I am so impressed with your photography. You are amazing.