My baby turned 2 today!
I figured since he's 2, he probably wouldn't really catch on to the whole birthday shinanigans. WOW was I wrong. This kid milked his birthday for all it was worth. He woke up, saw his presents and balloons and immediately started singing the Imagination Movers "Birthday" jingle.
He pointed to his head and said "momma? hat?" He was questioning why his own mother didn't have a birthday hat ready for the birthday boy. We made him a makeshift one out of construction paper and he was satisfied......mostly:)
He sang the Birthday song all day and just loved being big. I love this little man.
Here is a quick pic of his makeshift birthday/dunce hat. More of his fun day to come!





6 comments:
Sweet Wade. Looks like he had a great day. Happy birthday Wade.
Great pictures! I love the tire one!
yay wade. happy birthday.
Happy Birthday big boy!!!
Happy Happy Birthday to Wade!! He is such a doll!
Happy Birthday Wade!
Post a Comment