Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wade's First Prayer....

Not totally sure why he looks so angry while he's praying. I think it is because he is concentrating so hard on being reverent:).
OR......because we are usually squinting and looking at the kids during the prayer to make sure they aren't slugging each other under the table.
In the middle, I had to grab the camera. The kids were laughing hysterically.


Yea!!! He was so proud.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Too cute. Hunter still insists that Tanner is the only one in our house who should pray.

Milo is adorable!

aimee_p said...

I love how he concentrate so hard on what to say!!!

Les and Cheryl said...

He looks in so much pain or he feels guilty for more things than you know. He looks like he is getting it all off his chest. Those are just the cutest pictures, they are priceless.

caryn said...

This is too funny. I love Wade.