Sunday, July 12, 2009

Introducing.......MILO!

Meet Milo!
So, this is the newest addition to our family (I gotta say that there were a lot less labor pains involved:)
He is a "Choodle" part Chihuahua and part Poodle. He is a tiny little thing and after having him for only 24 hours, he is already fitting quite nicely into the Bishop Brigade.


Averi kept saying "Mom, having a dog is a big responsibility." She got teary eyed as he slept today because she was so anxious for him to wake up and play. I see a start of a beautiful friendship.
Owen is just happy it is a boy:)
I would have taken a picture of Milo with Wade.......but Wade was preoccupied with his ice cream and just didn't care:)

9 comments:

Amanda Weir said...

He is sooooo cute. So does this mean that you are going to start taking pictures of animals?????jk

Cant wait to see he in person. Lilly has already said "I go see Averis dog." We have look at the picture Adam sent like 10 times.

jenni bishop said...

Wow!!! He really is a cutie! Just finished our dogsitting weekend...still not sure if I'm ready! The kids are BEGGING for a dog and when they found out you got one...well the begging got worse!!! Thanks!

Molly Jolley said...

so cute. he is just so small and wow im suprised at the volume in his hair :) jk love ya cant wait to see him

aimee_p said...

You took the next step in having a family--so proud of you! Have lots of fun, and enjoy the potty training process and no matter how much you tell yourself you won't be that attached this will become your new baby...

Lindsay Klinger said...

He is adorable. I can't wait to see him.

Sarah Hull said...

you know how i feel about dogs..... but... that one is pretty much the most darling dog I have ever seen! I am FOR SURE not showing this post to my kids or they will think I am the worst mom around and beg to come live with you!

caryn said...

welcome back to "life with a dog"! Averi looks so happy. What a cutie...Bridgete is dying over him!

Les and Cheryl said...

Averi and Owen, I love your new dog. He is so cute and I know you take good care of him. Salsa can't wait to meet him.

Reggs said...

CUTE DOG!!! Love the name, now you just need to get an "Otis" for your "Milo". :)

Plus, happy BDAY to Adam!