So cute! He looks like he likes it. I love the kids so excited in the background, and I think Adam was just a little proud too. So excited to see you tomorrow.
I love the whine that goes with it!!! He is such a faker. When you come back this weekend he'll be walking all over--that is what Caryn's house did for my kids!
Wow, I don't look at your blog for a little while and look at what I miss! Walking and two wheel bike riding! You have got some big kids at your house!
I am sorry to hear about your Grandma, but that was such a sweet post.
We are the Bishop Family!! Adam and I have been married for 9 years and have 3 cute kids. Averi Nicole is 6, Owen Marcus is 4 and Wade McIrwin is 18mos :).
6 comments:
We all knew he had it in him! That's great you guys got it on tape.
So cute! He looks like he likes it. I love the kids so excited in the background, and I think Adam was just a little proud too.
So excited to see you tomorrow.
I love the whine that goes with it!!! He is such a faker. When you come back this weekend he'll be walking all over--that is what Caryn's house did for my kids!
i love adam's jump for joy...wade is so cute!
Too fun! Wade is such a little doll!
If Carter does not start walking in the next week, he's totally grounded!!! I am done with the crawling in the dirt phase! done.
Wow, I don't look at your blog for a little while and look at what I miss! Walking and two wheel bike riding! You have got some big kids at your house!
I am sorry to hear about your Grandma, but that was such a sweet post.
Happy Belated Easter!
Post a Comment