1. Wade is so darling! 2. Your legs are SO skinny! 3. That is a really cute picture. 4. Carter does that all day long too... except he usually has ketchup on his face and smears it all over my jeans and then when I try and get mad, he just laughs at me. URG!
We are the Bishop Family!! Adam and I have been married for 9 years and have 3 cute kids. Averi Nicole is 6, Owen Marcus is 4 and Wade McIrwin is 18mos :).
2 comments:
At least he has a cute face to look at!
1. Wade is so darling!
2. Your legs are SO skinny!
3. That is a really cute picture.
4. Carter does that all day long too... except he usually has ketchup on his face and smears it all over my jeans and then when I try and get mad, he just laughs at me. URG!
Post a Comment