Friday, March 27, 2009

IDAHO!!

So here is the deal, I (along with my beautiful children) have broken a total of 3 small cameras. I am too lazy to cary my big DSLR camera around so, I have been really bad at documenting lately.
If you could imagine going through 3 cameras, I now feel like I am super picky on what the features are and I can't decide on a new one....
Anyway, the kids and I flew out to Idaho to be with my parents and visit my ailing grandma. We had such a nice little vacation and it was great that Adam flew out towards the end to spend time with my parents and grandma AND help us on the flight home.
Here are a few pics of a fun Science and discovery museum in Idaho.


My favorite quote of the trip?.......
Owen: "Mom?, I'm worried about Grandma Beauty"
(her name is grandma Udy but after much conversation and practice with the name, I gave up and they still lovingly call her Grandma Beauty.....she loves it:)
Me: "You are? Why?"
Owen: "Her skin is just like REALLY OLD."

5 comments:

Molly Jolley said...

seriously only 3 pictures.... I think you might have to step it up a bit on the pics from Idaho I am dying to see more from your trip. but on another note. that museum looks really fun I could totally see the kids loving the grcery store place. looks like it was a fun place

Les and Cheryl said...

It was so fun having you here. It was a great time and something I needed. We will have to go back the the museum, next time you come, cause we couldn't do it all. I love the picture of Wade looking at the clock!

Lindsay Klinger said...

My favorite quote of the weekend from owen was " Yes I would like to have a girlfriend because then I would have someone who would cuddle me and hit me" He is such a funny kid. It was great seeing you love you!

Amanda said...

Hey Stacey! you were in the Boise area! I live like 10 minutes from boise! do your parents live here?? How fun! we love the discovery center!

Melissa said...

I am glad you got to go up there to help, funny quote!